Thank you to Light the Lie for nominating me for this award! Your encouraging words are very appreciated. I look forward to reading your posts. 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have given you.
4. Nominate ten people.
5. Make up ten new questions for them to answer.
Her questions for me:
- What is it about your best friend that makes them so wonderful? His Godly leadership within our home.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Western Kentucky, where we live now. I am sure that this is where the Lord would have us to be.
- What helps you get through a long day?My sister.
- What is a topic on teens you would like to see written about? Grace.
- When you think about High School you feel _____? Satisfied.
- If you could get rid of one day of the week, which would it be and why?Monday. After the weekend I have to spend that day cleaning.
- What do you dream about for your future? Having our family grow strong together, in the Lord, having a positive affect on those that we come in contact with.
- What are you most passionate about? Teaching others about Jesus.
- What is the best present you ever received? My Bible that my husband bought for me when we were Juniors in High School.
- Who knows you better than anyone else? My husband.
- I Have No Greater Joy
- Patti Ann Thompson
- Reflecting the Son
- Bit O’ Betty
- Restored Ministries Blog
- Doodles Invigorate
- Claire van Ryn
- Life Is A Beautiful Mess
- I Sing Because I’m Free
My Questions For You:
- Were you raised in a Chrisitan home?
- How long have you been living for Jesus?
- Which do you enjoy studying most: Old Testamant or New?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite scripture?
- Who led you to Jesus?
- What’s your favorite way to spend time with Jesus?
- What do you consider your biggest blessing?
- Based upon your personality, who do you relate to most within the Bible?
- Who is your biggest supporter?